3/31/2015

La Naturaleza habla – Harrison Ford es el Océano




I'm the Ocean. I'm water. I'm the most of this planet. I shaped it. Every stream, every cloud and every raindrop, it all comes back to me. One way or another, every living thing here needs me. I'm the source. I'm where they crawled out of.

Humans? They're not different. I don't owe them a thing. I give, they take. But I can always take back. That's just the way it has always been. It's not their planet anyway. Never was, never will be. But humans, they take more than their share. They posion me and they expect me to feed them. Well, it doesn't work that way. 

If humans want to exist in nature with me, and off of me, I suggest they listen close, I'm only saying this once. If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive, simple as that. 

Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans. I'm the Ocean. I covered this entire planet once and I can always cover it again. That's all I have to say.

Soy el Océano. Soy agua. Soy la mayor parte de este planeta. Yo le di forma. Cada arroyo, cada nube, cada gota de lluvia, todo vuelve siempre a mí. De una manera o de otra, todas y cada una de las criaturas vivientes me necesitan. Soy la fuente. Soy el lugar del que surgieron arrastrándose.
Los humanos no son diferentes. No les debo nada. Yo doy, ellos toman. Pero siempre puedo volver a quitárselo. Así ha sido siempre. No es su planeta de todas maneras. Nunca lo fue, nunca lo será. Pero los humanos, ellos toman más de lo que les corresponde. Me envenenan, y luego esperan que les alimenta. Bueno, las cosas no funcionan así. Si los humanos quieren existir en la naturaleza conmigo, y de mí, les sugiero que escuchen con atención, sólo voy a decirlo una vez. Si la naturaleza no se mantiene sana, los humanos no sobrevivirán. Así de simple 
En lo que a mi respecta, me da totalmente igual, con o sin humanos. Soy el Océano. Cubrí antaño la totalidad de este planeta y siempre puedo volver a cubrirlo. Eso es todo lo que tengo que decir.

ENLACE: http://natureisspeaking.org/